Prufrock's Wargaming Blog

Prufrock's Wargaming Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Black Hat Medievals

Well, the plan to order some Black Hat 15mm medievals before the Black Hat prices go up has just come to fruition. I have no idea what rules I'll use yet, but having heard good things about their Hundred Years War range, I decided it was now or never.

I intend to use these with my 60mm wide project (5 cav, 6-10 inf per base) and have ordered enough packs to field DBA influenced 12 element armies and a bit more at that size.

Now, time to get some other painting going...

8 comments:

  1. It's always a plus to get good figures on sale, Aaron. I've only painted 15mm once - a DBA army. That said, when I first got acquainted with the hobby, I was very impressed with the painted Medievals on the Corvus Belli site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dean, I'll be looking at your figures for inspiration, I think!

      Delete
    2. I will be interested to hear how the figures look when painted. I have recently completed a number of Corvus Belli and Essex for my first Wars of the Roses army.

      Delete
    3. Funny you should say that: this order was a toss up between 100YW and WotR!

      Delete
  2. Sigh, not 28's, but very excited for you as this is a great period and should be pretty easy to paint.

    Cheers
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, I just don't painting 28s, Kev! Tried with a batch of Orcs and they look terrible :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Cheers, Fran! Hopefully they'll be coloured in before too long ;-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...