Prufrock's Wargaming Blog

Prufrock's Wargaming Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

What's next?


I have not been painting much of late and the miniatures are not as readily accessible as they would normally be (hmm, perhaps there's a connection there...) so I've been concentrating more on boardgames.

I am playing a play-by-email game of the brilliant A Victory Lost with my friend in Kobe. I hope to do a report on this when the game is completed, so stay tuned. The game has been quite something.

There is also the Commands & Colors VASSAL tournament, of which the preliminary rounds (all six of them!) have just about been completed. I may do a report on that at some stage, also.

Finally, as you can see from my last post, the game I've most recently had on the table was Glory III.
But all good things come to an end, and I am now faced with a conundrum: what do I tackle next? Painting, or a new boardgame? In looking over the shelves I haven't found much that jumps out at me just at the moment. Perhaps For the People, in keeping with my current Civil War interests, or Grant Takes Command, a recent purchase? I think it's almost time to do a little painting, but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...